Officers Sustained-Branch in Stake, in Spanish

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
JimJ

Officers Sustained-Branch in Stake, in Spanish

Post by JimJ »

On Jan 27 I will be in the branch conference of a Spanish branch to present the officers to be sustained. The branch has chosen to run its MLS system in English and they have printed the Officers Sustained-Branch in Stake for me in English. They can't figure out how to print the form in Spanish. As a workaround, if I could get a un-filled-out generic form in Spanish, I could do OK. My question is, how can I get a generic Officers Sustained-Branch in Stake form in Spanish?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Officers Sustained-Branch in Stake, in Spanish

Post by russellhltn »

Someone is likely to come up with the direct answer, but here's one to consider:

Changing the language setting in MLS. That will allow you to temporary change the language in MLS and run the form.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

You can also use the new online system. I just discovered that when you change the language of the displayed page at http://lds.org/leader then the form will be printed in that language. Easier than changing the MLS language. (Just don't be deterred by a possible bug I just found here.)
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

In MLS reports can be printed in any number of languages regardless of the language set for MLS. To print the form in another language, go to Reports/Forms > Officers Sustained Forms. Select the language in the "Language" drop-down list box in the top right of the "Select Form" dialog box before selecting the form from the list of forms.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Reports and Forms”