0301: Your user information could not be obtained

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Bizegrama

0301: Your user information could not be obtained

Post by Bizegrama »

I apologize if this has been posted previously. Lately, everytime I try to go into my calling as FHC director I get this message at the top of page in a red/pink box. Any clues as to what is going on?

0301: Your user information could not be obtained from the CIS API. This service is likely temporarily down, try again later.

I am able to access the information, but it's just annoying.

Thanks in advance.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: 0301: Your user information could not be obtained

Post by russellhltn »

Can't say as I've seen that before. But you might get better answers over at the forums.familysearch.org. The Family History types don't hang out here.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Bizegrama

Re: 0301: Your user information could not be obtained

Post by Bizegrama »

Thanks, Russell. I determined it's a problem with the one link.

If I type in http://www.familysearch.org/serve while signed in to my LDS account it goes there without an error. If I go through Resources, Callings, Family History, Serving in FH and then click on link familysearch.org/serve it asks for the LDS sign in again. This is where the problem is located. Probably a bad link or doesn't like a double sign in. They just need to delete that lower link. The top link Serving in Family History works fine.

Return to “General Discussions”