Temporarily not available

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
burtonevets

Temporarily not available

Post by burtonevets »

We have this same error message and it only affects one individual, who happens to be the Relief Society president. Others on the same computer/same browser can see the calendars just fine, but when she logs in on this or any other computer and clicks calendar she sees this error immediately before any of the calendars display. It started happening for her when she moved in from another ward where she had specific calendar editing rights. This issue has escalated from ward clerk to stake clerk and now needs to go higher. If indeed her account is "messed up" somehow, whom should we contact to have this fixed?
LDS.org Calendar Error Message
LDS.org Calendar Error Message
LDS Calendar Error Message.png (4.97 KiB) Viewed 1342 times
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Temporarily not available

Post by lajackson »

Make sure her membership record is actually in the ward.
Make sure she is entered in MLS in the standard position of RS President.
Check CDOL or at LDS.org/Directory under Leadership to see if she shows there as RSP.
Call Local Unit Support and explain the problem.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

[Moderator note: These posts were split from the Temporarily not available topic in the Directory forum section. The issue at hand here deals with the Calendar application, which is an entirely different application.]
burtonevets

Post by burtonevets »

She's in CDOL as the RS president so I'll work with Local Unit Support.
failproof

Post by failproof »

Curious to know if she shows up in the lds.org Directory as RS President...

We had some new/old High Councilors that were showing up in CDOL as they should and I assumed in MLS as well, since the Stake Clerk told me they were, though I didn't look for myself, plus I assumed if they were in CDOL, they must have been changed in MLS by the clerk and consequently uploaded to CDOL. However, they were not showing up in the lds.org directory or any of the other lds.org applications as such (i.e. permissions by calling for Hich Councilors were not being applied to them)

Several days later it was still not showing up in LDS.org and I had the stake clerk look at MLS again and sure enough they were not showing with the changes there. Had him re-do the changes, send/receive, and when we checked the next day everything was showing up correctly in all 3 places.
burtonevets

Post by burtonevets »

She is in lds.org's Directory as RS president.

Local Unit Support directed me to have her use the lds.org's Feedback feature to solve the problem, since it is supposed to be "self-supporting", so we'll try that route and see what happens.

Return to “Calendar”