- Many DB Migrator fixes and improvements including:
- Added support for “unparsed statement” block
- Fix for using SET in db migration tool
- Support for Compound Triggers
- Improvements in UTF-8 support
- Added support for Streams AQ to Stack Starter
- Better support for automated tomcat configuration with Netbeans
- Improvements to MarkLogic XccTemplate
- Updated Templates to use HTML 5 doctype
- Support for acquiring all request cookies to simplify calling WAM protected service calls
- A failed encryption no longer halts tomcat from starting
- Support for PTC Account switching using database login trigger
- Upgraded WAM Emulator to 5.46
- Upgraded Selenium to 2.0rc3
- Upgraded Hibernate to 3.6.5
- Upgraded Surefire to 2.9
- Upgraded Hibernate Validator to 4.2
- Upgraded CXF to 2.3.5
- Upgraded GWT Maven Plugin to 2.3.0
The full release notes can be found here.
to upgrade to this version of the Stack simply change your project's version of stack-master to 3.1.3. And be sure to review the Upgrade Notes for any potential upgrade issues.
The next release is slated to be version 3.2 beta which will contain many long awaited features and enhancements! Stay tuned.