The following is a list of some of the main changes in this release:
- Support for Maven 3. Maven 3 is required to build a Stack 3.1+ project.
- Complete rewrite of the Pseudo-i18n maven plugin. Notable changes include:
- Support for bundles located in project dependencies
- Support for simplified pseudo bundle creation for development
- Proper handling of html in bundles
- Upgraded several libraries including:
- GWT 2.1.1
- CXF 2.3.2
- Jackson 1.6
- Selenium 2.0b1
- Improved all our maven deployment plugins to support Maven serverId
for more secure username/password resolution
- Take advantage of a WAM Emulator config Schema
- Many bug fixes and minor improvements.
Again the main upgrade note for this release is the upgrade from Maven 2 to Maven 3. Continuous build boxes will need to be upgraded to Maven 3 and developers may need to upgrade their local maven installs.