- Creation of a wam maven plugin that helps manage and orchestrate within a build the WAM Emulator for a project.
- Upgrade to Spring 3.0.5 allowing enabling the removal of the rewrite filter in Spring MVC projects.
- Addition of some JSR 303 validators for stack-security-web.
- A significantly refactored and simplified Stack Starter adding support for:
- Search and replace all instances of “dev.lds.org” with “code.lds.org”.
- In your project’s qa module the Tomcat deploy plugin “run” goal has been changed to “start”.
- In your project’s “deploy” module the Tomcat deploy plugin “start” goal has been changed to “deploy”.
- A number of changes to the pseudo-l10n plugin:
- The plugin has been renamed to pseudo-i18n
- The “dot-build” goal has been renamed to “expose”
- The “pseudo-localize” goal has been renamed to “lengthen”
- In applicationContext.xml if you have a ManifestBean defined it has been renamed to SpringManifestBean.
- The UrlRewrite filter has been removed from stack-master. You’ll need to add a version to that dependency in your web pom.xml add <version>3.2.0</version>
- The stack-security-web module went through a significant refactor. Several classes and methods were renamed. The replacement classes and methods shouldn’t be hard to identify. If you need help contact a member of the Stack team.
With Stack 3.0 now final expect a new training series to be starting up soon.
If you have any questions about Stack 3 please ask in this forum or contact a member of the Java Stack Team.
For detailed release notes please view the changelog: