Java Stack team is pleased to announce the release of Stack 3.3.0. This release is mostly a bugfix and update release, but does introduce one feature that will require you to modify configuration in your project.
Some of the more notable items in this release include:
* Breaking change: we have upgraded the version of WAMulator from 5.54 to 7.0.1. This version of the WAMulator leverages Policy Exposee files, which is the format that is used by the WAM servers. As such, your current WAMulator configuration will need to be modified to match the new format. More details can be found in the upgrade notes.
* This release includes a minor update to DB Migrator. We added a feature coined credential fallback. It allows you to specify credential properties without the schema prefix. This is especially useful if you have more than one schema folder that each share the same database credentials since you can provide them once instead of once per schema folder. See the reference docs for more information.
* Stack-selenium module fixes and improvements
** Bug: Fixed issues with drivers not closing when not using the default WebDriver (STACK-4489 and STACK-4491)
** Improvement: Added field named driver to Abstract test classes for easier integration with Selenium IDE-generated tests (STACK-4500)
* Added high-confidence, low-confidence, and non-member convenience methods to LdsAccountDetails (STACK-4497)
* Stack Starter functional test examples now use Spring configuration classes for importing test environment.
* Numerous other Stack Starter updates, enhancements, and tweaks.
* Stack now contains version management for the CORS support in CXF (STACK-4507)
* Regression bug: added support for JSP compilation back into stack (STACK-4508)
* Library Upgrades:
- Appwrap (WAMulator) 7.0.1
- Marklogic XCC 6.0.2
- Selenium Webdriver 2.32.0
- Spring Security 3.1.4.RELEASE
- Apache Tomcat 7.0.34
For upgrade information please refer to our upgrade notes.
If you have any questions contact a member of the team.
Support and Announcements for the LDS Tech Java Web Application Platform (setup, configuration, bugs, feedback).
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests