Here are some of the highlights:
- An official canary page creation and management tool set with built in support for ldap, jdbc/oracle, and custom monitors.
- Improved Maven Plugin Password prompts. Now Tcat, db migrator, etc plugins will prompt for usernames and passwords when not supplied as configuration. Great for testing alm promotions.
- Support creation of OpenWeb Stack project in Stack Starter
- Improved T-Cat deploy performance and many minor enhancements.
- Support for OpenWeb/RequireJS I18n message bundles backed by Spring MessageSouce.
- Hibernate Second level Cache support with stack-ehcache (use with caution).
- A new LdapSearch escape utility. Escapes ‘*’ from your ldap queries.
- Support for embedded testing.xml files in Test Runner.
- Many Library upgrades:
- Spring 3.1.2
- Spring Security 3.1.1
- Hibernate 4.1.5
- CXF 2.5.4
- TestNG 6.7
- Selenium 2.25.0
- Slf4j 1.6.6
- Jackson 1.9.8
- Atomikos 3.8
- Tomahawk 1.1.13
You can view the full change log in jira.
To upgrade to this version of the stack follow the usual procedure of upgrading stack-master to “3.2.4” and review the upgrade notes for this release.