The current stable production release is now 3.1.6. To upgrade a current Stack 3.1 project, simply change the version of stack-master in your project's parent pom to version 3.1.6.
This release has made the following library upgrades:
- Spring 3.0.7
- Hibernate 3.6.9
- OJDBC 22.214.171.124 (related Oracle libraries also upgraded to 126.96.36.199)
- CXF 2.3.8
- Selenium 2.15.0
- Antisamy 1.4.5
- WAM Emulator 5.53
- Jackson 1.9.2
- Cglib 2.2.2
- GWT Maven Plugin 2.4.0
- Surefire Maven Plugin 2.11
- Failsafe Maven Plugin 2.11
We also added the following new features:
- Merged wam and deploy modules in templates in preparation for WAM updates during deployment
- Support for property placeholders for the verbose-logging attribute of the stack-ws:consume Spring namespace handler.
- Support for in-fault and out-fault interceptors on both the stack-ws:consume and stack-ws:produce namespace handlers.
We also added the following fixes and enhancements:
- When a user is proxied, only one position appears in lds account details
- Create switch to prevent the SSH command from being printed out
- Improve error message when decrypting system properties
- Canary page displaying as html text in dev and test lanes
- SsoDecisionVoter should handle roles without ::: without throwing an exception
- Fix access-decision-manager-ref to enable override, in the Sso namespace handler
- Move applib library definition in *.catalina.properties to the first of the library list
Also, while not *officially* a part of the Stack 3.1.6 release, the Stack Test Runner (for QA functional testing) is now compatible with Stack 3.1 and may easily be leveraged in existing projects by changing the packaging type of your QA module from "jar" to "test-bundle". See a member of the Java Stack team if you wish to preview this new feature that will be included in the final release of Stack 3.2.