This release was mostly a bug fix and polish release from Stack 3.2-beta. Here are some of the notable items:
- Upgraded to Spring 3.1 final
- Upgraded to Hibernate 4.0.1
- Upgraded to CXF 2.5.1
- Upgraded to Selenium 2.15.0
- Upgraded to Spring Security 3.1 final
- Upgraded the WAM Emulator to 5.53
- Upgraded to Jackson 1.9.2
- Merged wam and deploy modules in templates in preparation for WAM updates during deploy
- Fixed lots of bugs with Stack 2.x upgrades:
- Added an acegi-jsf replacement for spring security (Thanks Matthew)
- Fixed @Transactional
- Fixed a Service Proxy error.
To upgrade to this release from 3.2-beta simply change your master pom version to "3.2-rc1". There are no other upgrade notes for this release.
Full release notes can be found on Jira.