Moving Videos from the App to Mac

Use this forum to share and discuss ideas that do not fall into a specific audiovisual media type.
Jamesfrancks

Moving Videos from the App to Mac

Post by Jamesfrancks »

I recently downloaded several videos from the "Basic beliefs" in Spanish, in the LDS Gospel Library App. These videos are unavailable on the online site and I have been unable to locate them anywhere else. The downloads seem to be only stored in the app. I would like to put them onto my computer (mac) so I can put them all together into a single continuous video for display. Does anyone know how to transfer these videos to my computer?

Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Moving Videos from the App to Mac

Post by russellhltn »

If they're not found anywhere else, then I'd question if they'd be appropriate for display.

You may want to contact the Intellectual Property or other Church office to see if that's acceptable use. Contact information can be found in the Terms of Use on the main site.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Moving Videos from the App to Mac

Post by sbradshaw »

Are they the same as the videos here?
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... s?lang=spa
If you right-click or control-click on a video, it will give you an option to download it.

There's not a way to export videos from the iOS Gospel Library app.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “General Media Discussions”