How to obtain copy of video shown at Visitor Center

Use this forum to share and discuss ideas that do not fall into a specific audiovisual media type.
jkoneal

How to obtain copy of video shown at Visitor Center

Post by jkoneal »

Some of the movies that are available at the Washington DC Visitor Center are not available from the on-line LDS store or in any of the LDS bookstores.

The movie that I show to every visitor I take to the Visitor Center is about 10 minutes long and called "Witness of Christ" (NOT to be confused with "Witnesses of Christ" where the apostles speak). "Witness of Christ" has essentially no words, music only, and shows Christ in Jerusalem and in the New World after his resurrection. The movie is available only as part of the "wall" presentations, which is to say that it is one of the pre-loaded movies available at the Visitor Center.
So far, no one is able to find out details about this extraordinary missionary movie. I would like to get it for our stake library and also for my home. Anyone know who I can contact for more information?
There are also other older LDS movies that I purchased from the Distribution Center in VHS form that I cannot find anywhere. Surely there is an LDS "film" department somewhere with insight into these films. Would love some help.

Return to “General Media Discussions”