Conference Podcasts

Discussions on how emerging technology can assist the distribution of media content through mobile, kiosks, Internet, social networks, etc.
russell7

Conference Podcasts

Post by russell7 »

Conference podcasts never seem to download correctly from the Apple podcast app. Currently there is no Sunday morning or Sunday afternoon session ( individual talks are available, however ).

In the past, certain talks have been missing or have been glitchy and unable to download.

Any thoughts?
gregwanderson

Re: Conference Podcasts

Post by gregwanderson »

For this recent conference, audio podcast files were available for Saturday morning and Saturday afternoon sessions before I went to bed on Saturday night. But the rest pf the podcast files (Priesthood session and both Sunday sessions) don't show up in my podcast app on iOS... still... a week later! Do these folks need help?
krs1865

Post by krs1865 »

I have been subscribed to the General Conference video podcast for years and have loved it! The sessions loaded so quickly, often overnight. What happened? They did not load after the 10/2017 conference. Now, the video podcast app is gone and all I can find is the audio version which doesn't seem to have the same functionality that made it so easy to listen to conference while I commute to work.

Does anyone know what happened?
dhsundwall

Post by dhsundwall »

I hope they can fix the feed soon. It seems so weird that the podcast feed was updated for just the Saturday morning and afternoon sessions and then . . . nothing. Is there anyone we can contact?

Return to “Digital Media”