Leadership Tools Improvement Requested

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
fosterinn

Leadership Tools Improvement Requested

Post by fosterinn »

When will we be able to see things that are related to our callings in Tools for people like Elders Quorum Presidents, Relief Society Presidents and etc that will show like Home Teachers, Visiting Teachers and etc. There are reports that I have access to in MLS that I would like to be able to access from home or my phone.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

fostermw wrote:When will we be able to see things that are related to our callings in Tools for people like Elders Quorum Presidents, Relief Society Presidents and etc that will show like Home Teachers, Visiting Teachers and etc. There are reports that I have access to in MLS that I would like to be able to access from home or my phone.
About all I can say is "not yet." This has been discussed before multiple times (one example is the thread access to "leader and Clerk resources").

As for the future, the only statement I know of is in the FAQ for the Leader Portal, which says: "Quorum and auxiliary leaders will also have access to information needed in their callings in the future."
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Church Account”