LDS Account Profile Manager – “Country” data field entry is missing

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
aprayzr

LDS Account Profile Manager – “Country” data field entry is missing

Post by aprayzr »

The LDS Account Profile Manager shows this alert when I log in:

ImagePlease edit your profile to include a country of residence. The selection of country determines which privacy policy you receive.

So I click the Edit button to Edit Profile Info. “Country” is at the bottom of the list. However, there is no entry field for me to edit. I get the same result in FF5, IE9, and Chrome 10(?). I assume this is a common problem since it happens in three different browsers?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I also see the field as not editable. I'm guessing that it comes from where your membership record currently resides. If you can confirm your membership record is in a ward or branch, then I'd use the help link on that page to contact support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”