JIRA access?

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
RossEvans

JIRA access?

Postby RossEvans » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 am

I thought my LDS Account was set up to give me JIRA access when I attended the LDS Tech conference workshop last spring. Now I can't log in with my LDS Accouint username and password, which works for other Church sites such as lds.org and this forum. I think I may have changed my LDS Account username and/or password siince inititializing JRA access, if that is a factor.

In any case, how can I fix this? The JIRA login page says, "Not a member? Contact an Administrator to request an account." How do I do that?

Truth be told, this is the first time I have ever tried to log in and write to the JIRA database. I am able to read it without logging in.

eblood66

Postby eblood66 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:48 am

RossEvans wrote:I thought my LDS Account was set up to give me JIRA access when I attended the LDS Tech conference workshop last spring. Now I can't log in with my LDS Accouint username and password, which works for other Church sites such as lds.org and this forum. I think I may have changed my LDS Account username and/or password siince inititializing JRA access, if that is a factor.

In any case, how can I fix this? The JIRA login page says, "Not a member? Contact an Administrator to request an account." How do I do that?

Truth be told, this is the first time I have ever tried to log in and write to the JIRA database. I am able to read it without logging in.

The wiki page Getting Involved with Projects says to send a message with your LDS Account name (but not your password) to Alan Smoot.

rstegeby

Postby rstegeby » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 am

I have the same problem.. Wrote to Alan but he hasn't replied to my request in 6 days now.. hopefully he will wake up soon :)

RossEvans

Postby RossEvans » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:41 am

I did get help from the administrator. It turned out to be that I was entering my user name including cap characters. The JIRA login requires all lowercase, but the login page does not trap for uppercase errors.

Return to “LDS Account”