Deleting/Removing an LDS Account Login?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Deleting/Removing an LDS Account Login?

Post by lajackson »

ErekLoosli wrote:I appreciated the post from KenRichins which included the phone number (866-406-1830) at which one can receive assistance to resolve this type of concern.
That is the help desk number for Family History. LDS Accounts are also used to sign in to the Family History site, so they are familiar with them.

The Global Service Center can fully manage LDS Accounts. It is often helpful to merge accounts when donations have been made using two different LDS Accounts, and the GSC can do that merge. They can also delete a second no longer needed account if that is the more appropriate thing to do. A ward clerk should be able to get you in touch with the GSC when needed.
sesiliamaramanikaiovalau

Post by sesiliamaramanikaiovalau »

I had created two lds accounts and I wanted to deleted on of it. How do I go about with that? I really need help because it's confusing me. PLEASE!!
Dusty5892351@gmail.com

Post by Dusty5892351@gmail.com »

I have evedently created multi accounts and want to start over anew. Silly me. Any suggestions? Deleting both accounts and starting over seems like the best solution. ;)
vtlavulo

Post by vtlavulo »

some people would want to know this like me because i somehow have two accounts and would like to get rid of the extra one that is not needed.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The answer is to work with your ward clerk to contact support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
IZAKG84

Post by IZAKG84 »

I need to know how to search up my MRN (Membership Record Number), to find my already created LDS account. But I don't know the email or phone number or password to get into the account. I have tried multiple ways to access the account and done an stupendous amount of research. Could I please get a reply relatively quickly?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

IZAKG84 wrote:I need to know how to search up my MRN (Membership Record Number), to find my already created LDS account. But I don't know the email or phone number or password to get into the account. I have tried multiple ways to access the account and done an stupendous amount of research. Could I please get a reply relatively quickly?
Contact your ward clerk or ward membership clerk to get your MRN. The announcement thread at the top of the Church Account forum, the one with a title of 'PLEASE READ FIRST: Answers to Most Church Account Problems' has some additional tips on account recovery.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

saitemolimoli wrote:I think my name has two lds account but I wanted to delete the first account because when i use my MRN and date of birth now it says already exist. I hope to hear any help soon. Thanks alot.
If you will review the other posts in this thread, you will have your answer (talk to your ward/branch clerk). No one on this user-to-user mutual help forum has any ability to solve this for you, but your clerk can get you in touch with those who can.

Return to “Church Account”