Make payment

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Mitzbitz

Make payment

Post by Mitzbitz »

I pay $10 monthly to pay off my yount school loan. And they keep calling texting and emailing me to log in and re add my account info. But guess what? There is no option for me to add my bank account info. So what exactly do you want me to do? I dont feel comfortable giving that info over the phone.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Make payment

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure what this is about, but generally you're safe providing the information via the phone as long as you call a known good phone number. Just don't use a cordless phone since someone may be eavesdropping on the conversation.

You're right to be suspicious about giving that kind of information to someone who calls you since you can't be sure they're who they really say they are.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Make payment

Post by sbradshaw »

Is this a loan for a Church school or university? What website is it asking you to sign into, or add your account info to?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”