no access to food orders

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
debraromrell

no access to food orders

Post by debraromrell »

I am the Relief Society President and have done MANY food orders. Today I have two that I need to take care of, and I do not have access to that page. I haven't changed anything on my account. HELP!
davesudweeks

Re: no access to food orders

Post by davesudweeks »

The programmers have been moving the web site around again. It is possible the location has moved so I suggest clicking around a bit, especially if you see new icons you have not seen before. Perhaps someone else has found it and can report here.
natet

Re: no access to food orders

Post by natet »

I'm Debra's STS. We got her squared away. However, this leads me to some issues/frustrations I've had lately with supporting members as we move to this more web-centric leadership model. I'll write up my rant and post it in another thread rather than hijack this one.

Return to “Church Account”