Forgot my username and password and when I reset it, my account is new with not donation history

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Anadobson

Forgot my username and password and when I reset it, my account is new with not donation history

Post by Anadobson »

I forgot my username and password so I reset it following the instructions. I was asked to give a phone number to receive my username. I did and then I was able to change my password. The problem is that when I login into my account, I don't see my donations history or ward information. It looks like I'm a new person but with the same phone number I had before. How do I recover the same account I had before?
Thanks
eblood66

Re: Forgot my username and password and when I reset it, my account is new with not donation history

Post by eblood66 »

You'll need to ask your ward clerk to get you in contact with the Global Service Center. They can find the account associated with your membership number and help you reset that account.

Return to “Church Account”