Computer using my wife's info when I log in.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kkisaacs

Computer using my wife's info when I log in.

Post by kkisaacs »

My computer and smart phone always resort to my wife's user name and password when I try to log in which is really inconvenient. How do I change that so that I don't have to input that information for myself each time I log in?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Computer using my wife's info when I log in.

Post by lajackson »

kkisaacs wrote:My computer and smart phone always resort to my wife's user name and password when I try to log in which is really inconvenient. How do I change that so that I don't have to input that information for myself each time I log in?
In the browser on your computer, there is a setting that causes the browser to remember logins and passwords. Depending on your particular browser, you will probably find it under Internet, or Tools, or something similar.

Your smart phone browser probably has a similar setting in its browser, although I am not familiar with where that may be located. At some point your wife probably clicked on a "remember this login" button on the phone. You should be able to undo that setting somewhere in the settings area, probably in the browser settings.

Return to “Church Account”