Not able to see my ministering assignment on app or lds.org

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Not able to see my ministering assignment on app or lds.org

Post by sbradshaw »

blarman wrote:I synced on Saturday and now I can no longer access anything regarding Ministering. I'm a counselor in EQ presidency and I can't view routes to help my quorum members nor schedule/record ministering interviews. I've checked both web login and tools on my iPhone. If I try to use from Web login and go to "Serve and Teach" -> Elders' Quorum -> Ministering it just comes up "Not Found. On my phone, all the menus are just gone. If I've been released, nobody has informed me! ;)
Have you tried syncing again since the weekend?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
blarman

Post by blarman »

I have tried syncing and now the mobile device appears to be working again but the lds.org site still gives the same error.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

blarman wrote:I have tried syncing and now the mobile device appears to be working again but the lds.org site still gives the same error.
I noticed that when I just tried to use the web method you mentioned in your previous post to get to ministering data, " ... from Web login ... go to 'Serve and Teach' -> Elders' Quorum -> Ministering", I also got the "Not Found" message page. It appears that the ministering URL there is not recognizing 'your calling' in that URL or the URL needs to be updated in some manner. Try accessing the ministering data through Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) > Ministering > ELDERS QUORUM Current Assignments.

I submitted feedback using the link at the bottom of the page the Ministering link was found on in the Serve and Teach menu. Anyone else experiencing the same issue accessing ministering data from that link should also submit feedback using a churchofjesuschrist.org feedback link.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
blarman

Post by blarman »

Not a bad idea, but I can't find the link to "Leader and Clerk Resources" link any longer... I get the standard ones: [Scriptures and Study], [Families and Individuals], [Share the Gospel], [Inspiration and News], [Serve and Teach]...
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I have noticed two different headers for the churchofjesuschrist.org page depending on how I got there. When I first go there I get the header that has the My Account and Ward link to the menu list of links. In the menu list LCR is the third item in the third column titled Tools and Support. When I go to the churchofjesuschrist.org home page by way of a link, such as the one found in the header of the TechForum, I get a different header that has a uniquely different Tools and Support icon, the nine squares icon, on the right side of the menu bar. It is between the search icon, magnifying glass, and the My Account icon, head and shoulders, on the very right side of the menu bar. When the Tools and Support icon is selected then LCR is the second or middle selection in the top row of tools available.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

They must be having fun today. I went to the main page, clicked on the 9 squares, clicked on All Tools. Now I'm at a page with a "No Membership Record Detected" display, and down below that, it's showing my ward and calling.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

russellhltn wrote:They must be having fun today. I went to the main page, clicked on the 9 squares, clicked on All Tools. Now I'm at a page with a "No Membership Record Detected" display, and down below that, it's showing my ward and calling.
I saw that also and submitted feedback.
JD Lessley
bryceth

Post by bryceth »

Something is not consistent.
I am the EQ President. When I go to see the Ministering, it appears on some and not others. On the app I clicked ministering and all I see is the Ministering Sisters.
Some of the Elders can and some can't see their assignments.
I event uploaded the assignments again. Please help. Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bryceth wrote:On the app I clicked ministering and all I see is the Ministering Sisters.
Some of the Elders can and some can't see their assignments.
I'd suggest syncing again at a time when the servers are not likely to be busy. It appears that Ministering data can get dropped from the sync if the servers are too busy when the sync is done.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lmellies

Post by lmellies »

Can I see my ministering assignment if I don't have a smart phone?

Return to “Church Account”