mobile phone number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
mjkankamp

mobile phone number

Post by mjkankamp »

I recieved a notice that my mobile number has been cancelled from my records.
I want to keep my mobile phone number. I had had asked for my home phone number to be cancelled because I no longer use my home phone number.
davesudweeks

Re: mobile phone number

Post by davesudweeks »

As a ward clerk, I recommend you ask your clerk for a copy of your individual ordinance summary (IOS). You can check everything over and make manual notes on what needs to be corrected and give it back to him to make the corrections. I believe you can change your individual phone number yourself by logging into churchofjesuschrist.org, but there may be some things that only the clerk can change for you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: mobile phone number

Post by russellhltn »

davesudweeks wrote:I believe you can change your individual phone number yourself by logging into churchofjesuschrist.org, but there may be some things that only the clerk can change for you.
That is correct.

Please keep in mind there is an "individual" number (typically cell phone), and "household" number (typically landline, or the cell number of whoever is the designated person for the household). For single members, I'd expect both numbers would be the same.

I'd suggest going into the directory and verifying the two number are as they should be, keeping in mind there are numbers at both the "household" and "individual" level.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”