Patriarchal Blessing

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jamesporteous

Patriarchal Blessing

Post by jamesporteous »

As stake patriarch in the Edinburgh Scotland stake I have been trying to access Patriarchal Blessings to enable me to complete 2 blessings, I have been trying for the last 2 hours to get access I have used Firefox and Google Chrome but when trying to get access to Patriarchal Blessing I keep getting the error message -pb-ext-page.churchofjesuschrist.org server ip address could not be found, is this my problem or is it lds problem.
Please could you look at this and respond ASAP as I know that I have 2 sisters waiting to receive their printed blessing???

Jim Porteous
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Patriarchal Blessing

Post by lajackson »

jamesporteous wrote:Please could you look at this and respond
This is a user-to-user forum, so unless someone else has had the same problem, you probably will not find an answer here.

That said, I would suggest you send feedback through the website (or from any page of the site if there is not a feedback link on your page). In addition, you would probably wish to have your stake clerk help you contact the Global Service Center, which will get the problem to the developers even more quickly.

I do not know for certain, but it sounds as if the problem may be part of the conversion process from the LDS domain to the ChurchofJesusChrist domain.
sethmanwaring

Re: Patriarchal Blessing

Post by sethmanwaring »

I've received a similar error many times this year, presumably because of the changes in the web site. About once a week my attempt to log into a Church website is hindered by an error. Each time it happens I clear my "Cookies and other site data" in my browser settings and voila! I can log in again.

Return to “Church Account”