Duplicate Account?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ivanjohnsonpdq

Duplicate Account?

Post by ivanjohnsonpdq »

Hello;
I've logged in with my user name and password-no problem
EXCEPT it's not allowing me to enter my MRN. Says account already exists with my number. Is there a way to delete my account and start over or merge accounts?
davesudweeks

Re: Duplicate Account?

Post by davesudweeks »

You could use the recovery option to recover you account that has your MRN linked to it. Or you will need to work with your ward or branch clerk who can put you in contact with the global service center - they have the ability to merge accounts.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Duplicate Account?

Post by russellhltn »

davesudweeks wrote:You could use the recovery option to recover you account that has your MRN linked to it.
Only if you still have the phone number or email attached to that document. The option of recovering the username via the MRN is no longer available.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”