Deleted Authentication app

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kprosman

Deleted Authentication app

Post by kprosman »

After having set up the two-step verification with the LDS authentication app, I deleted the authentication app, thinking I didn't need it since I never used it. Now I want to change something in my personal settings (my address) but now I need to have the authentication app. I re-installed it on my phone, but I can't find how to link it to my account again. How do I solve this?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Deleted Authentication app

Post by lajackson »

kprosman wrote:Now I want to change something in my personal settings (my address) . . .
Your address comes from your membership record, and to change it you will have to ask your ward clerk to make the change there.

Other than that, I do not know how to link the authentication app again.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Deleted Authentication app

Post by sbradshaw »

You'll need to work with your clerk to contact the Global Service Center – they can reset the authentication settings on your account.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”