Combinacion de cuentas

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
daniel.felipe.pinzon

Combinacion de cuentas

Post by daniel.felipe.pinzon »

Buenas, necesito ayuda con un problema ya que tengo dos cuentas de mylds y solo necesito una de ellas, lo que necesito es que porfavor me puedan decir como elimino una de ellas. gracias por atencion
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Combinacion de cuentas

Post by jdlessley »

daniel.felipe.pinzon wrote:Buenas, necesito ayuda con un problema ya que tengo dos cuentas de mylds y solo necesito una de ellas, lo que necesito es que porfavor me puedan decir como elimino una de ellas. gracias por atencion
Google translation: "Hi, I need help with a problem since I have two mylds accounts and I just need one of them, what I need is that they can please tell me how to delete one of them. thank you for your attention"

Contact your ward clerk who will help you get in contact with the Global Service Center (GSC) to delete the one without your Membership Record Number (MRN) associated with it.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”