Unable to link membership number to account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
TiffanyannJohnson84

Unable to link membership number to account

Post by TiffanyannJohnson84 »

I just paid my tithing online and discovered that I cannot link my membership number to my account. It says my membership number already exists. I only have the one membership number and only one email that it would be listed under. I need to fix this problem.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Unable to link membership number to account

Post by lajackson »

Work with your clerk to contact the Global Service Center. Ask them to combine the accounts so that your donations will all wind up under the account with your membership record attached.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Unable to link membership number to account

Post by scgallafent »

TiffanyannJohnson84 wrote:I just paid my tithing online and discovered that I cannot link my membership number to my account. It says my membership number already exists. I only have the one membership number and only one email that it would be listed under. I need to fix this problem.
You have two accounts. One is associated with your membership record number and the one you used to pay your tithing isn’t.

At this point, you need to work with your ward clerk, as lajackson said. He can contact the service center for assistance.

Return to “Church Account”