Cell Phone

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jamesgarybischoff

Cell Phone

Post by jamesgarybischoff »

Dear Sirs:
I just noticed that someone stated that my cell phone number has changed. No, it hasn't, it is still the same: 317-XXX-XXX (number redacted). I don't ever remember making that change. A while ago, the phone compant asked us to use the area code 317 as a permanent part of our telephone numbers, could that be the problem?
Sincerely,
J. Gary Bischoff

Moderator note: the telephone number was redacted for privacy. All forum posts are viewable by anybody world-wide.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Cell Phone

Post by jdlessley »

There have been similar situations in the past. Those past posts were explained as having been an error. But you can check to see what is registered in your profile by logging on to LDS Account and selecting the Contact Settings tab.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”