I have two lds accounts. How do I delete one of them?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
maryannp9

I have two lds accounts. How do I delete one of them?

Post by maryannp9 »

For some reason I have two lds accounts. I only use one of them, but I cannot add my phone number to that account, for example, because it is already connected to my other account. The account I use has all my tithing payment history, so that is the one I would like to keep. Thank you for your help.
eblood66

Re: I have two lds accounts. How do I delete one of them?

Post by eblood66 »

You need to ask your ward clerk to put you in contact with the Global Service Center. They are the only ones who can delete or merge accounts.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

maryannp9 wrote:For some reason I have two lds accounts. I only use one of them, but I cannot add my phone number to that account, for example, because it is already connected to my other account. The account I use has all my tithing payment history, so that is the one I would like to keep. Thank you for your help.
You should ask your ward clerk to assist in contacting the global service center (GSC). They can merge the accounts or delete the one you don't want to keep. Once your clerk reaches out to them, they will work with you to get it adjusted as you need.
happiekatunga

Post by happiekatunga »

I have two accounts but it makes me difficulty to register on lds job seeker
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

happiekatunga wrote:I have two accounts but it makes me difficulty to register on lds job seeker
Follow the instructions in the two posts before yours.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”