Removing Organizational E-mail notifications

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
DonMiller

Removing Organizational E-mail notifications

Post by DonMiller »

I keep receiving Email notifications from the Ward and Stake Young Women's Organization. My wife used to be in the YW but has been released for several years. Is there a way that I can be taken off this E-mail notification group as it no longer pertains to either one of us??
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Removing Organizational E-mail notifications

Post by russellhltn »

DonMiller wrote:I keep receiving Email notifications from the Ward and Stake Young Women's Organization. My wife used to be in the YW but has been released for several years. Is there a way that I can be taken off this E-mail notification group as it no longer pertains to either one of us??
You'll have to contact the ward and stake in question to have them update their list.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

It might be from events on a calendar that you are subscribed to.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jonesrk wrote:It might be from events on a calendar that you are subscribed to.
Good point.

Go into the calendar on lds.org, click "Choose Calendars", and make sure the little mail envelope icon is only lit up for calendars you're interested in. And since you're no longer in YW, you may want to move the slider on all the ward and stake YW calendars to off so you don't see them anymore.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
DonMiller

Post by DonMiller »

Thanks, I will give that a try. Thanks for your help.

Return to “Church Account”