Records for deceased mother

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
rtermini

Records for deceased mother

Post by rtermini »

I am starting to do the taxes form my mother who past away in August. How do I go about getting her donation reciepts for the year? I was able to log in as her to be able to make donations for her, but when she died the account was closed.
davesudweeks

Re: Records for deceased mother

Post by davesudweeks »

Your clerk may be able to print her tax summary for you. If not, he should be able to contact support and arrange it that way.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

A member of my ward passed away in September. Before recording his death, I printed a summary of donations (unofficial, of course) for his daughter, who was managing his estate. His official statement of donations did not appear in the pre-generated PDF.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

I believe the global service center can generate a tax statement and email it to you or the relative.
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

A clerk can go to LCR.lds.org/finance and generate tax statements for deceased members.
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.

Return to “Church Account”