Can't update membership status

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lovingGod4

Can't update membership status

Post by lovingGod4 »

I tried updating my membership status by putting in my MRN, and birthdate. Then a notice came up telling me that either my MRN is wrong, my birthdate is wrong or my account already exists. How would I find out if my account already exists? Is there tech support? or you either get lucky the first time signing in or your left struggling like me. Very frustrated.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Can't update membership status

Post by scgallafent »

WoodrowOrton

Post by WoodrowOrton »

I tried putting in my membership number but it said that it is either wrong or already in use. I did the forgot username recovery option of putting in my membership record number but it said that this recovery option is not available for this account. What do I do now to get into my account?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

WoodrowOrton wrote:What do I do now to get into my account?
You will need to have your ward clerk help you contact the Global Service Center in order to resolve this situation as it has been described.

Return to “Church Account”