Verifying that I am a member

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
melody.green54

Verifying that I am a member

Post by melody.green54 »

When I try to put in my membership number to verify that I am a member it says it’s already been used. So I cannot even access my LDS tool.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Verifying that I am a member

Post by rmrichesjr »

Is it possible that you had created an LDS Account earlier (perhaps several years ago) and connected your MRN (Membership Record Number) to that account? If so, recovery of that account will be the best solution. Please see the announcement topic/thread at the top of this (LDS Account) forum:

https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383

I would guess recovering the other/earlier account will be the fastest method. If you need further help, your ward clerk should be able to help resolve things. If necessary, he can also arrange to get multiple LDS Accounts merged into one. He has access to the Global Service Center if the situation requires their help.

Return to “Church Account”