Two Accouts same person

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
GCheney1

Two Accouts same person

Post by GCheney1 »

It appears I two separate accounts with two different logins and two different email addresses. What which should I use?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Two Accounts same person

Post by lajackson »

gcheney1 wrote:Which should I use?
It is best to use the one associated with your Membership Record Number (MRN). If you ask, your clerk can give you the phone number for the Global Service Center. You would then call them and have the accounts combined, or one of them deleted. When you have only one account, you should be able to change the email to the preferred address, if you wish to do so.
stones317

Re: Two Accouts same person

Post by stones317 »

Hello. My name is Douglas Stone. I apparently created a lds.org account years back, synced it to my MRN, and then forgot about it. I have recently created the account that I intend to use, but because I have already entered my MRN on the old account I can't put it in my new one. would it be possible to delete the old account if I provide my MRN? That is the only thing I know would be on the old account. Thanks!
almahauata

Post by almahauata »

I have the same problem... what can i do ?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Recover the other account by clicking the "Forgot username?'' link and then use the membership record number (MRN) option.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
veeleerob

Post by veeleerob »

Yes those are my two accounts.

Return to “Church Account”