What Church websites use LDS Account credentials?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

RussellHltn wrote:You can see the list of Church websites and their authentication here.
Hummm... I don't see labs.lds.org on the list.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Mikerowaved wrote:Hummm... I don't see labs.lds.org on the list.
Hummm... it's a wiki, so you could have added it yourself.:D But I went ahead and added it anyway.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Alan_Brown wrote:Hummm... it's a wiki, so you could have added it yourself.:D But I went ahead and added it anyway.
I am not fluent in wiki, so I probably would have mentioned it and not added it either. The last time I tried to fix something, I broke it royally. Electronically speaking. [grin]
jamiecking76
Location: North Augusta, SC, United States (North Augusta Ward)

Post by jamiecking76 »

RussellHltn wrote:I think that's the goal, but they're a ways away from that.

You can see the list of Church websites and their authentication here.
Ok...but isn't my FamilySearch acct and Ward website acct to have the same password?

thanks,
Jamie
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You can if you want, but it is not a requirement. They are unrelated login systems.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”