Account Help

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Korydavidkapp25

Account Help

Post by Korydavidkapp25 »

My name is Kory, and I have been having some trouble with my LDS account. I can Login just fine, but I can't access anything. I need to be able to access my ward directory, but when I click on it, it tells me access is denied. It tells me access denied with almost everything with LDS.org, except for the online store, and also, when I try to login to LDS tools, it says to either cancel, or update my account, but when I click on update my account, it doesn't do anything. I need some help accessing my ward directory, and updating my account on LDS tools. Thanks for helping.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Account Help

Post by russellhltn »

Most likely, it's because your Membership Record Number (MRN) isn't on your account. You need to go to ldsaccount.lds.org and add it. Otherwise, the system considers you a non-member.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
wilhelminawarrington

Post by wilhelminawarrington »

I have a problem,i have an account and have my membership number but I can't get into it
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

wilhelminawarrington wrote:I have a problem,i have an account and have my membership number but I can't get into it
Where does the problem occur? Have you forgotten either the username or password? If so click on the "Forgot your username?" link or the "Forgot your password?" link on the sign on page and follow the prompts. You can also click the Help link on the sign on page to find your specific issue and follow the instructions there.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Anamarie

Re: Cell Phone Number

Post by Anamarie »

My name is Ana Marie Arizmendi.
I received an e-mail that my cell phone [number removed] is no longer on my account.
Please leave the name number, because I have not had a change
Last edited by russellhltn on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed phone number - this is a public forum

Return to “Church Account”