Can't create account for child Invalid Activation Code

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
mulhollandj

Can't create account for child Invalid Activation Code

Post by mulhollandj »

I was trying to create an account for my son this morning. I clicked on activate from my email and it said invalid activation code. I had the same problem when I entered in the code. I even resent the code.

I did see something about technical difficulties.
chalene

Re: Can't create account for child Invalid Activation Code

Post by chalene »

I had the same problem a few days ago. I was trying to give permission for my kid to register. I tried again today with the same result. I had cut and pasted the activation code into the box, and I had tried to click on the activation link. However, I had a code resent, then manually typed the new code into the box (not cut & paste). It worked! So I guess try that. Maybe it has something to do with the fonts when cutting and pasting.
mattandjen

Re: Can't create account for child Invalid Activation Code

Post by mattandjen »

Thanks for the reply chalene. I've been trying all day, and I'm stuck. I login to her account, and it says I need to verify contact information at ldsaccount.lds.org, and when I go to that site, it says LDS Account is experiencing technical difficulties...please try again later.

Return to “Church Account”