account login problems

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lauraphillips3

account login problems

Post by lauraphillips3 »

For some reason when I chose to remember my sign in info on my computer, I can no longer login under my husbands name and password. We use his account to pay our tithing. If I pay tithing under my account will it connect to him? I would like to have access to his account for our past information. Not sure what to do.
drepouille

Re: account login problems

Post by drepouille »

If you are using Windows, I would suggest you create and use a different Windows account for yourself. Then he can save his passwords in his Windows account, and you can save your passwords in your Windows account. And yes, I know it is the browser that saves the password, but the browser doesn't know who is using the computer unless you have separate Windows accounts.

You didn't mention which OS or which browser you are using. That information would help us to help you.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lauraphillips3 wrote:If I pay tithing under my account will it connect to him?
Not automatically. But if you go to the settings in the donation page, and check "Allow spouse to view my donations", then he can see what you have donated. Likewise, if he checks that under his account, then you can see his past history.

The donations will still be separate, but you can see each others's history.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
janetwiley

Post by janetwiley »

I was trying to log in and requested my username and password. I also put my record number in and it says it does not match.
It looks like I have 2 user names [deleted]. My record number is [deleted].

Could you please help me get the user name that matches my record number and my birth date [deleted]?

Thank you
Last edited by lajackson on Sun May 27, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information deleted. This is a public forum.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

janetwiley wrote:Could you please help me
Your ward clerk will be able to help you with all of these issues.

Return to “Church Account”