sign in to online store

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ramulnix

sign in to online store

Post by ramulnix »

already signed into my account but when I get to the store it asks for another sign in but doesn't accept mine
cbglds96

Re: sign in to online store

Post by cbglds96 »

I am having the same problem. I am logged into my LDS account and, as you did, I have to log in again when I go to view items at the store and it will not accept my log in ID or password.
markvs

Post by markvs »

I can sign in to all the normal things, but I too can't seem to login to buy garments. Help?
as7481

Post by as7481 »

Me too! I've been trying for over a week now. I'm glad it's not just me!
kevinkellis

Post by kevinkellis »

I'm having the same problem--I can login to my online account, and I have verified all of my personal LDS information. But, I cannot login to make any purchases. I've been trying off and on for a week or more. I'm simply looking to place an order to purchase garments, but, I cannot get past the login.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I'd recommend sending feedback using the Feedback link at the bottom of Store.LDS.org (developers don't always look in the forums). You can point them to this thread to mention that other users are having the same problem. (I'm not having trouble, myself.)

See also this thread:
Signing is is okay...access to online store won't happen
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
HaggardDawn

Post by HaggardDawn »

I am having the same issue. Unfortunately the feedback button is not working for me. It has either done nothing or asked me to sign in again and that goes nowhere. Under the problems area, there is no place to directly contact the website administrators with a problem. I am just sent around and around in circles.
cll2jr

Post by cll2jr »

I've been having the same problems as well. I can sign into LDS.org, check my profile, access all functions for my calling but can't get to the online store. Seems to be a systemic problem with the website.
lindaloumac

Post by lindaloumac »

I can sign into lds.org and family search but store.lds.org will not accept my user name and password
cll2jr

Post by cll2jr »

I found an answer. I logged into lds.org and then went to my profile and followed the instructions to change my password. I entered my old password as the new password and then waited five minutes for the update to be synchronized over the lds.org systems. There after I was able to log into the online store. Don't know why there is a disconnect, but if you update your password then it seems to fix the problem.

Return to “Church Account”