seem to have two accounts

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ldalby1

seem to have two accounts

Post by ldalby1 »

Recently in SLC, I was in library and opened an account and didn't have my membership number with me. Now that I am home, I have tried adding my membership number so that I am registered as an LDS member, but it will not allow me to do so, saying that the membership number is already attached to what must have been an old account which I apparently opened over two years ago and I don't have any memory of. I would like to attach my membership number to the account I have been using: ldalby1 username and [password removed]. Could someone help me do that??? - Lynne Dalby
Last edited by russellhltn on Mon May 14, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed password
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: seem to have two accounts

Post by russellhltn »

It would probably be simpler to recover the old account. Simply click on the "forgot username" link at the login screen and use your MRN and Birthdate to recover that and reset the password.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rford10

Post by rford10 »

I am having same prob.
I sent for password/username and reset. Still will not let me in saying need to update membership no. So i tried and it will not update saying have another account.Help Please
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

rford10 wrote:I am having same prob.
You might try to follow the instructions in the post immediately before yours.

Return to “Church Account”