Address change

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kbuxton

Address change

Post by kbuxton »

How do I change my address on my account?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Address change

Post by russellhltn »

You'll have to talk with your ward clerk or ward membership clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
irwinny

Post by irwinny »

how is this still an issue, why can I not change my own address?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

irwinny wrote:how is this still an issue, why can I not change my own address?
This is not a technical issue but a policy issue. A change in address can change the ward you attend.

You need to inform your ward clerk about any address change.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
balazon2000

Post by balazon2000 »

I just moved into the area and am trying to find where to attend. Don't know whi the ward clerk is. HELP!!!!!!!
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

balazon2000 wrote:I just moved into the area and am trying to find where to attend. Don't know whi the ward clerk is. HELP!!!!!!!
Go to https://maps.churchofjesuschrist.org/ and put in your address. It will give you information on the ward for that address.

Return to “Church Account”