Released from Calling Needing Password Change

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
bishopcharles

Released from Calling Needing Password Change

Post by bishopcharles »

I was released from my calling as Church Service Missionary in July 2017. Why do I have to keep changing my password every 6 months! My current calling, High Priest Group Instructor certainly does not require it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Released from Calling Needing Password Change

Post by russellhltn »

You'll have to contact your old mission and have you removed from "Workforce". As long as you see a "Workforce" tab in ldaccount.lds.org, you'll have to change your password.

It seems a number of church groups fail to do a good job of completely releasing former missionaries.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”