Tithing

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
threetop69

Tithing

Post by threetop69 »

On my donations page, I am missing my tithing for the month of September. Who can chase this down in Salt Lake. We pay our tithing directly to Salt Lake.
Ronald Eugene Mechling
Catawba Ward, South Carolina
[membership number deleted]
davesudweeks

Re: Tithing

Post by davesudweeks »

In the online Donations FAQ, Question 16:

"Q16. I have a question about one of my donations. Where do I go for help?
A16. Most of your questions can be answered by looking at the Answers to General Questions section of the Help page or by speaking with your ward or branch clerk."

If they cannot answer your question, they can contact the Global Service Center in your behalf for assistance.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Tithing

Post by russellhltn »

davesudweeks wrote:In the online Donations FAQ, Question 16:

"Q16. I have a question about one of my donations. Where do I go for help?
A16. Most of your questions can be answered by looking at the Answers to General Questions section of the Help page or by speaking with your ward or branch clerk."
That works for things donated via the on-line donation system.

If it's "direct", it may be via another method. OP may have to look at any paperwork or correspondence used to set up the donation and see who the contact is.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”