Can't change password

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
EckerdtMG

Can't change password

Post by EckerdtMG »

I have been trying to change my password since the middle of December, but when I click on the "Change Password" button, I immediately receive a message saying that my information has been changed, but not saved. It then says that I should either save or cancel the changes, but I haven't changed anything. I've included a screenshot to show the exact wording of the message.

Has anyone else encountered this same issue? Does anyone know a solution? Thanks in advance.
Attachments
Fullscreen_1_13_18__13_55.jpg
(921.1 KiB) Not downloaded yet
kathyannecarr

Re: Can't change password

Post by kathyannecarr »

I use my username, kathyanncarr. I got an email telling me this is correct. Than, another email telling
me it is , kathannecarr.com. I typed in my correct password -- but I keep being told my username is
not correct or is already onfile and wont let me log in. After an hour, I finally got logged in. But the
next time I tried to log in again; it was the same old thing. I dont no what to do next
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Can't change password

Post by rmrichesjr »

The first post in the LDS Account forum is here:

https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383

It has a link to the official LDS Account support page:

https://ldsaccount.lds.org/help/showAllQuestions

It also has a description of where to click to get a form to request specific help from the official LDS Account support personnel. If none of the questions on the support page resonate. It sounds like these two issues might require requesting specific help.

Return to “Church Account”