How do I get phone numbers of members?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
annacarlson08642

How do I get phone numbers of members?

Post by annacarlson08642 »

I am trying to verify that people have been contacting their sisters for visiting. How do I get people's phone numbers?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: How do I get phone numbers of members?

Post by lajackson »

I would suggest you consider using the Directory at LDS.org or getting the information from your Relief Society President.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Are you not able to see the information in LCR?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Ah, yes. Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR). Under Organizations > Visiting Teaching you should find all of the contact information you will need. If you are not sure how to access it, your Relief Society president or the ward clerk should be able to help you.

Return to “Church Account”