How do I delete an account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
SadieAkin

How do I delete an account

Post by SadieAkin »

I messed up my other account and want to delete It so I can make a new one, and still use my MRN.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How do I delete an account

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest "unmessing" your old account. It's probably less hassle.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jkulesus

Post by jkulesus »

I tried setting up an account for my nonmember cousin. Unfortunately, I used her land line number assuming it was her cell phone number. Now, I cannot setup anything for her because 1). the account was never set up by confirmation of the verification code, 2). attempts to reacquire the verification code are automatically sent to the land line number, 3). FamilySearch thinks there is an account, and has locked use of the existing email address and user name of my cousin. She is a senior citizen, so I need to help her set up her own account. Once the account is set up, I will input her information along with her husband, and then connect both of them to their deceased parents. After that is completed, she can change her ID and password and have access to all the records in her and her husband's lines. How do I reset all the existing information so that the nonmember account can be set up for my cousin?
donatienciunza

Post by donatienciunza »

I have account and it doesn't passed and I created a new one I want to delete the feste one

Return to “Church Account”