Says a member # already exists

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
yburch56

Says a member # already exists

Post by yburch56 »

I cannot login to LDS Tools because it says to update the membership number and they’ll be is not a word. When I try to do that it says that the member member already existing account or possibly the email address. If there is another account which I was having problems and I believe them I have set up another one with someone else when I was working on genealogy in the church, it most likely is the wrong email address. I only need one account and the ones that I have and the one that I sign into, has an email address of yburch1956@gmail.com and logon Id is yburch56
jamievesey

Re: Says a member # already exists

Post by jamievesey »

I’m having the same issue. How did you fix it?
anthonydwilliams

Post by anthonydwilliams »

I'm experiencing the same problem when I try to apply for the BYU Idaho pathway program. How do I delete the duplicate account?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

See PLEASE READ FIRST: Answers to Most LDS Account Problems, in particular the question "I get a message that my email or phone number is already attached to an LDS Account."

Return to “Church Account”