Unknown calling

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
luiginn

Unknown calling

Post by luiginn »

Hi, I'm having issues with my LDS account regarding my callings. when i login and try to access some of the content that I'm aloud to, I can't because my calling appears as Unknown. my calling appears correctly in MLS but not in my LDS account. My leaders also tried to fix this issue by removing my calling from MLS and re-adding me in MLS but it doesn't seems to work.

do you have any idea what can I do to fix this?

Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unknown calling

Post by russellhltn »

It can take 24 hours after being placed into a calling before you have access to the new systems.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Do you show up with your calling name in the LDS.org Directory or the LDS Tools app?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

luiginn wrote:. . . my calling appears as Unknown. my calling appears correctly in MLS but not in my LDS account. My leaders also tried to fix this issue by removing my calling from MLS and re-adding me in MLS but it doesn't seems to work.
Make sure you are in a standard calling and not a custom calling. One of my callings is entered in MLS as a custom calling, and it shows up in LDS Tools as Unknown.
klpierce

Post by klpierce »

I have a few callings but is not showing up on my Tools in My Callings. What do I need to do to get them listed on my tool / my callings?
Kathy Pierce
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

klpierce wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:41 am I have a few callings but is not showing up on my Tools in My Callings. What do I need to do to get them listed on my tool / my callings?
Kathy Pierce
Speak to your unit clerk to see what callings have been recorded in Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR). As mentioned previously, custom callings may appear as unknown.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

jdlessley wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:51 am Speak to your unit clerk to see what callings have been recorded in Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR). As mentioned previously, custom callings may appear as unknown.
At this point the only way a custom calling should appear as unknown is if that is what the clerk named it when they created it. If you see any that are different than that I'd be interested.

Return to “Church Account”