I need to edit my name in my account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
dancurlis

I need to edit my name in my account

Post by dancurlis »

My wife's name was entered in my account and mine in hers.

how do I edit both accounts to show the correct name?
davesudweeks

Re: I need to edit my name in my account

Post by davesudweeks »

If you log in to ldsaccount.lds.org, you can change how your name is displayed. She can log in and do the same for her account.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

There are some aspects of your name you can edit - others you cannot. Since the names are swapped between accounts, I have to wonder if somehow the MRNs were entered wrong. It's not unheard of for MRNs to get swapped between husband and wife on the temple recommends if they interview at the same time. You might want to open the directory and verify the correct MRN for each of you and check that against what's been entered on the account at ldsaccount.lds.org.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Jeanettelorrainewillis

Post by Jeanettelorrainewillis »

In my account the Last Name is written as Roskelley...I changed my name to Willis which I would like to show as the last name

Return to “Church Account”